Thursday, March 3, 2011

Story of my Life(November 23, 2009)

I found this with all my other poems.. I like it and don't know why I never posted it.

Story of my Life
November 23, 2009

Story of my life,
never being tall enough to ride this ride.
Stuck watching from the ground,
or the same old roller coaster ride.

Story of my life,
seeing your face,
then turn around it wasn't real.

You not here,
story of my life.

My life story isn't complete,
it isn't something that is laid out like a book.
If it were a book then there are words unwritten,
and a million pages missing.

Story of my life is not perfect.
It will never be written.
It is too complicated to explain.

The story of my life,
is my friends,
the ones here and gone.

Short story,
I ran out of paint,
Music can only help so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment