Sunday, April 18, 2010

Won't Stand Around(April 18, 2010)

Won't Stand Around
April 18, 2009

Some people take out the garbage,
and I'd like to think that of me,
they have me around,
they get tired of me,
they throw me out.

It isn't that I smell,
but maybe I do,
it's just they didn't really care,
they said they did,
but they wouldn't have left.

They made me smile,
they kept me happy,
now they are gone,
am I not allowed to be sappy?

But I don't really mind,
you're not worth my sorrow,
you're just a person blinded by time.

I don't hate you,
don't get me wrong,
I just wish you wouldn't leave me alone,
I'm not made of stone.

I can heal when injured,
but missing you isn't good for me,
it keeps leaving me hurt.

Bye bye for now,
maybe you'll be nearby,
I'm going home,
I won't stand around.

No comments:

Post a Comment