Monday, May 31, 2010

Even Though(May 31, 2010)

Even Though
May 31, 2010

My stomach feels as if it's been dropped,
into a deep bubbling boiling pot.
I can't say I like this feeling,
it isn't too appealing.
but if it only went away,
I might sleep again this day.
I know it won't recover,
for it was a very stupid blunder.
Just tell me why it has happened to me,
I see no reason that's why I plea.
Is there any other way,
so this feeling doesn't have to stay?
I guess there's not,
even though I deeply thought there ought.
But even at this and some of these moments,
when I've feared it's all in ruins.
I can still smile,
because even though I'll be here awhile.
It'll never drop into the depths of no where,
because it'll always be there.
Like the sun rising in the morning,
it'll always come back 'n' I might start glowing.
And it'll bring me back,
so I'll have to pack.
Take all my things,
grab them from the deepest holes.
Act like nothing happened,
and just pretend.
because as soon as this earthquake stops,
there will be silence that hardly bends.
All because I somehow smiled,
all because it somehow began to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment