Thursday, January 6, 2011

How Many Colors I Can Add(July 31, 2010)

How Many Colors I Can Add
July 31, 2010

I can’t add anything to this world,
this little piece of earth where I stand.
I can’t stand being useless,
I can’t stand being me,

But when me and you are together,
I realize how useful I can be,
how many colors I can add,
to this one little piece.

I might not remember,
but I do believe,
even if I can’t help by myself,
my friends will be there to greet.

A note,
a measure,
a life long pleasure.
Put them together,
and it’s something neat.

Red,
Yellow,
Blue,
What shall I make with you?

Nothing far from me,
you help me be me,
both of the ways I am me,
These things I can show thee.

I can add everything,
with me and you,
to this piece,
canvas,
the joy of creating art.

No comments:

Post a Comment