Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is a Wondering Bag(May 1, 2009)

First poem I've ever written... well.. that I remember writing and saving.

Is a Wondering Bag
May 1, 2009

My mind is a wondering bag of nonsense,
I can not seem to control,
I love to think,
but hate to work,
This is a sign that i shall admit,
you and I have never met,
We never know what we want,
and yet we are here,
I have no purpose or consent,
I just walk and wander as I went,
My life is a mess,
thank goodness no dress,
I am bored,
I am bored of myself in this mess
I am fine,
but yet I'm not,
life is a mess,
and yet it's a treat,
for if I thought for one second,
that I shall succeed,
I possessed some faith that has up and gone,
I don't know what to think and yet I do,
My life is a bag of sense,
but not I know what for,
only God knows what I'm meant for,
so leave it at that,
and don't eat a cat,
for you and I do not know what we want,
or will do,
so all I say is,
I bid you due.

No comments:

Post a Comment