Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Even Though(August 24, 2009)

Even Though
August 24, 2009

As the world seems to steer around me,
faster than my eyes can see,
I hear the sound of joy and peace that keeps me going,
it keeps me calm in this world uncontrolled.

I look and see another piece of contentment at the corner of my world,
the corner of my brain,
the corner of my life.

I see the waves of confusing hitting the shore,
but I turn my back on those waves and see a sight to behold,
a giant sphere of light with clouds and color all around,
which some call the sky but I call it a guiding hope.

hope reassuring,
a hope in knowing that some things may fail but others with grow,
grow strong in my dreams,
my life,
the wobble bridge.

but I fear not of falling off my wobbly bridge,
because I have a rope around my waist that is tied tight to the bridge,
and if I fall,
I'll climb the rope and sit back on my bridge,
the bridge that may shake but never break.

No comments:

Post a Comment