Wednesday, November 18, 2009

There are Two(August 13, 2009)

There are Two
August 13, 2009

There are two,
two parts,
one whole,
my whole.

They make up my activities,
one I can see,
one I can hear,
but I feel both,
one mentally,
and the other physically.

Both I've had all my life,
but now I live in them,

One produces color and joy in just a few strokes,
it calms my anger,
and cheers my sadness,
it is there when I'm doing nothing,
and keeps my mind off of everything.

One produces joy with just one note,
one that I play and can enjoy for hours a day,
I listen to it everyday,
in various forms of texture and tempo,
most leading to happiness.

These two things make my life,
they are what I do,
they are by my heart,
near my friends and family,
that I love,
that inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment