Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This Feeling(August 23, 2009)

This Feeling
August 23, 2009

Thought I could stand this feeling,
hold it off a little longer,
drag it down till it's gone,
but it doesn't want to leave,
i fear it never will.

This feeling is unbearable,
I wish it would go away,
it is only gone for the shortest times,
but it comes back,
it always does.

When I say bye it says hello,
when i leave it becomes my shadow,
I can't escape it,
it wants me to feel it,
feel the feeling of needing you,
never living or breathing with out all of you.

It will never go away,
I think it's a price I must pay,
for having all of these friends,
these friends that are so close,
but this feeling makes them so far.

It will never leave,
never cease to make me feel it's pain,
the pain that isn't pain but really separation,
which might as well be pain.

Even though this feeling is with me,
I'm glad it means I have people around me that I miss,
and hopefully miss me,
if it weren't for this feeling I dislike so much,
I wouldn't be able to tell if i needed these people so much,
and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment