Friday, March 19, 2010

While I Miss You All(August 25, 2009)

While I Miss You All
August 25, 2009

I close my eyes and there I see,
you and me,
together forever no matter what.

When I see you and me I see the others that have come to be so close,
as close as you and me.

I miss you all,
even if I see you call,
you are still pretty far,
so while you're here I'll cherish the moment,
hold on to it,
till I see you again.

When I see you I get very happy,
when you leave me I get very sad.

I have so many of you that I miss,
so many that make me happy,
but as I miss you I will think,
how great it will be to see you,
even if it's just a short chat or I see you for a couple of hours,
it is enough to make my day no matter which one you are.

I will think about you all forever,
I will keep you near me,
so when I fall you can help me up,
and then when you fall,
I will help you up,

but as I help you up of the ground,
you pull me down so I fall on the ground,
and then we laugh even though we know that we will have to part,
in different directions,
but those different paths will connect maybe not for days,
months,
or years,
but they will connect and we will see each other again,

So I have no fear of missing you all,
because I will see you in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment