Friday, March 19, 2010

Them(September 27, 2009)

Them
September 27, 2009

In position towards the sun,
facing the only way,
only things I know,
never turning on a different road,
always heading in a straight line,
never looking away and doing something new.

Few can help me,
find a better path,
or just pave the one I'm on,
they are close,
but lately are so far,
they know I'm there,
but don't have time to turn around.

I can not speak enough to tell them,
that I can not live a day with out them,
they probably know this but I can't tell them,
how much I need them,
how much I want them.

This road is barely paved,
I need more hands to help,
help finish the rode,
improve my way,
if only they would walk this way,
a little everyday,
then soon I'd see them,
and they could help me,
because I need them on my road today.

No comments:

Post a Comment