Friday, March 19, 2010

This Pain(September 21, 2009)

This Pain
September 21, 2009

I can't stand this feeling,
I don't mind the thought,
the thought of missing you,
but I can't stand the pain,
this pain I'm going through.

If I think about you for to long,
this pain strikes my chest,
it makes it hard to breathe,
I know I'll see you eventually,
but this pain won't listen.

When I am not thinking about you I am fine,
my life moves forward,
I am not disturbed.

Disturbed by the pain that grows stronger,
stronger with every long thought of you not here,
if only it would stop,
I can stand the thought but not this burning pain,
it consumes my brain.

I've gone for too long with out seeing you,
this is how I am repaid,
with pain that reminds me of you.

Sometimes it is bearable,
but when the pain gets too hot,
I want to find a way,
a way to smother this flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment