Friday, March 19, 2010

Only Certain After Death(August 27, 2009)

Only Certain After Death
August 27, 2009

Things I can't control,
the words I'll never know,
the things I'll never do,
the people I'll never meet.

I think about the things ahead,
and never know if it's good or bad,
not knowing what I'll do or where I'll be,
the feeling of never knowing never ends,

Never seeing the friends I loved,
always regretting the things I have done,
never seeing the things to come.

It is a scary feeling never knowing how your life will be,
never knowing how it will go,
and never knowing how it will end,
but to some the end part is scary,
not knowing what happens after death,

but for me I know for sure that I will be in eternal peace,
never thinking what to do next,
never having to wonder where I'll be,
because I'll be with my Lord in heaven at home and at rest.

Even now I do not know what is a head in life,
but after death I am certain,
and certain is where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment