Thursday, March 25, 2010

This Horrible Tale(March 25, 2010)

This Horrible Tale
March 25, 2010

I didn't do anything to you,
but you looked as if ready to kill,
you walked straight towards me,
gun held in hand,
I didn't see it coming till it ended with a bang.

My friends all stared shocked by what they had seen,
they knew I was a goner,
then ran and screamed.

Thinking the same as they,
I knew I was gone,
I knew it was the end,
but then I had woken not knowing where.

I had a headache,
I had a scar,
blasted right into the side of my cranium.

I lived but only to be frightened,
frightened by a man with shaggy gray hair and eyes of stone,
he made me stand,
put a knife to my back,
ordered me around and showed me where I was at.

It didn't take long to know of my fate,
to await being killed by a cruel man,
but then I realized I would never die,
I was a prisoner in this game he called life.

I hid at visitors and cried at times.

I discovered away out but only for a minute.

I returned to the place,
almost shot by the man for the second time,
but I survived,
not knowing the ending of me,
of this horrible tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment