Friday, March 19, 2010

No More Ice Cubes(November 19, 2009)

No More Ice Cubes
November 19, 2009

This world is cold,
so many things unable to calm the chill.
This world is warm,
but has so many ice cubes,
and little room for comfort.

I am comforted by one thing,
Music.
Music can calm my chill.

Music is the best interpretation of me,
yes me,
the artist with little paint,
the musician without much thought.

Accompanied by my friends,
these notes that never end.
The language I understand.

It flows through my brain,
gasping for a release.

Fermata,
it holds me to the place I love.

The instrumentation is what i seek,
to sound so neat,
you can feel exactly what I mean.

Marcato,
I tried to show you this is important to me.
Music is the world to me,
can you not see?

It gets rid of the ice cubes,
that clutter the glass,
things become warmer,
clearer,
calmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment