Friday, March 19, 2010

Nouns I Keep Seeing(August 27, 2009)

Nouns I Keep Seeing
August 27, 2009

All the places I have gone,
all the things I have been near,
the nouns that keep repeating,
are the people that I keep seeing.

I've seen this person before,
I have seen many of you before,
the ones that keep coming to my door,
must be the ones wanting to be kept,
the ones that want to see me,
the ones who are close to me.

I see them everyday,
some more often then others,
some only once every year,
but they still come by me,
all of these people that are at these places that I have been to.

We might have talked many times,
we have seen each other pass by,
some without a hello or goodbye.

These people,
at these places,
where things like chairs,
drinks,
or books keep appearing,
must be the people who live around me,
who either talk to me or not,
but they seem to like being here,
so I'll see them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment