Friday, March 19, 2010

Possibilities of Life(September 4, 2009)

Possibilities of Life
September 4, 2009


I hate life with all its possibilities,
the many things I can't decide,
the many things that confuse my brain,
the things I'm hiding from that I know I'd enjoy.

In this life that we live,
we have to go through step by step,
different parts all leading to this doom,
this doom that overwhelms my brain,
that brings fog into my shiny clear day.

It has just begone,
pouring in the possibilities of life,
the things I love to do,
and the things I want to do.

If life were more narrow we would be squished,
but thanks to this world so broad,
there are to many possibilities that I can see,
coming at me,
yelling my name.

If only I knew,
I wouldn't be in this mess,
this mess of confusion,
thanks to life's possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment