Friday, March 19, 2010

Try to be Yourself(November 1, 2009)

Try to be Yourself
November 1, 2009

Remind me never to talk to you,
remind me to turn away,
remind me to stop talking,
remind me to leave you.

I will always want to talk to you,
I will never face the other way,
I would hope I never stop speaking,
and I would hope I could stay.

I know you aren't yourself,
I've been saying this for awhile,
You need someone to stay,
some who will never leave you.

You don't want anyone,
you need someone,
you want to be alone,
but you need someone.

I'd help you but I don't know how,
I wouldn't know how if you told me.

I'll stand here and try,
try to be a person,
that you need,
I'll try to make you smile,
I'll try to make you laugh.

Please feel better,
even if it is impossible,
please try,
I'll try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment