Friday, March 19, 2010

Never be Quiet(October 13, 2009)

Never be Quiet
October 13, 2009

Didn't think it was so complicated,
being away from you.
You feel so close when we talk,
but we are miles and miles apart.

I may be selfish,
wishing you'd talk to me,
ignore your life,
and come visit mine.

I try not to act that way,
but when you aren't here I'm begging for a way,
a way for you to come here,
be near everyday.

You say you are close,
you say I can talk to you,
I know you mean well,
but I can't stand this life without you.

If only this gap was filled,
knowing I could see you everyday,
but life doesn't want this,
it doesn't allow it.

I'll keep talking,
because I know you'll listen,
I'll listen to you,
just keep talking,
never be quiet,
for when you do I fear you'll disappear,
and I'll never hear from you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment