Friday, March 19, 2010

This Life Unfolding(August 28, 2009)

This Life Unfolding
August 28, 2009

In my eyes I see my world unfolding,
the things I can do and the things I am not able,
the world is showing me the way,
the way I will find myself,
find the person I am.

I have some what of a clue who I am,
I know my name,
my interest in this world that make me happy,
my dislikes that I'd rather not discuss,
where I can find some joy,
and where I can find trouble.

I know the basics,
I know what I use to be like,
the odd things that I liked,
the stupid things I've done.

I don't truly know what I want to be,
or what I'd like to do for the rest of my life,
I know I have time,
I know that I'll find out,
but it is still a confusing thought,
thinking about the new when I know everything about the old.

I'll stick with what I like and maybe I'll find more interest,
interest in this world full of everything,
everything helpful and everything simple for fun,
well I know I'll learn more than what I want,
in things I'll probably never use,
but if I stay with what I like,
I'll find the person that I'll be later in life,
this life slowly just beginning,
this life unfolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment